Learn how we have designed our funding process at ELX, just for you.
At ELX, making deposit is simple and straight forward and hardly takes up any of your time. We are constantly striving to offer you even more deposit options and to make the process even easier.
Depositing funds into your ELX account
Funding your account is quick and simple. There are various payment methods at your disposal. Simply choose
whichever method you prefer and follow the steps below to make a successful deposit:
- Log in to your account
- Locate our plans and choose your preferred plan
- Choose your preferred deposit method
- Enter the amount and select the currency
- Finally, complete the steps displayed & make a deposit
Is depositing safe and secure?
Yes, depositing money into your account is absolutely safe, private and secure. All transactions are communicated using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, ensuring that your personal information is kept safe.
What is the minimum First Time Deposit?
Why can't I deposit using a payment method under another person’s name (3rd party payment)?
However, if you wish to use a method of payment belonging to your spouse or another first-degree family member, we can set up a joint account for you. This must be set up PRIOR to depositing with the 3rd party payment method. This means that both parties will be allowed access to deposit/withdraw funds, however, only the account owner will be permitted to trade. You will be asked to provide identification documents, a proof of your relation (such as marriage certificate/ birth certificate).
How do I deposit by credit/debit card?
- Card number
- Expiration date
- CVV (3 digits on the reverse side of your credit/debit card)
Do you accept Bitcoin or Cryptocurrencies as a method of Payment?
How do I deposit via wire transfer?
- Choose the country, fill other personal info and the amount and click on “Request Agent”
- You should receive the closest agent funding details closest to you. Print out the wire transfer details appearing on the screen
- Go to your bank (or log in to your bank’s web service*) and forward your Wire Transfer to the details provided to you.
- Fill in your username and the transaction reference number in the Payment Details field
- Your bank will issue a SWIFT document of your transfer
- After transferring the funds, please upload a scanned copy of the SWIFT* document to ELX via the Proof of Payment Form located in the Agent Funding page.
To inquire about our recommended managed account plans or purchase an actual plan, please send us a message or click on the register button to begin.
Not a Client Yet?
ELX combines the world’s leading technology with the best offers for Investors.
Signup for our daily or weekly trades today to enjoy the best value for your investment.
Send us a message at: